Drop-Off Shredding Service
Residents and businesses in Waterloo, Iowa have the option of drop-off shredding. You’ll get the same NAID AAA Certified secure shredding as our on-site business customers.
You can trust us to securely destroy and then recycle your personal and business documents. This is a cost-effective and convenient shredding option for Waterloo area residents.
We treat your documents the same as our on-site business customers – with confidentiality, information security, and respect.
Why use our drop-off shredding service?
- We shred all materials within one business day
- All materials dropped-off are stored in locked, secure containers until shredding
- Our security specialists have had extensive background checks and training
When dropping material for shredding:
- remove any combustible material, metal, batteries and other damaging material
- remove documents from 3-ring binders (staples and paper clips can be left on)
Directions to On-Site Information Destruction
From Broadway Street:
- Turn onto Grandview Ave
- Immediately turn right onto Brees Street
- Turn right again onto Ashland Avenue
- Continue on Ashland/Thorson into our parking lot
Question? Call us at 319-233-8200 or use the form to the right.