As a leader in information destruction, we realize there is a critical need for not only document destruction services, but also an effective means of electronic media destruction.
Our media destruction services including asset retirement and data destruction ensure that your sensitive information is thoroughly shred and 100% irrecoverable.
Doing it yourself does not guarantee security! Allow us to protect your interests through destruction solutions that are reliable. On-Site Information Destruction provides media destruction services that will keep your business compliant and safe from legal risks associated with identity theft and data breach. Ensuring that old hard drives and other electronic media is collected for destruction contributes greatly to secure information management in the workplace.
We will gladly destroy the following electronic media:
- Hard Drives
- PDA’s & smartphones
- CDs. DVDs. & videotapes
- Data backup tapes & reel-to-reel tapes
What electronic material should be destroyed for compliance purposes?
- Copier Hard Drives
- Computer Hard Drives
- Computer Backups
- CDs and Disk Drives
- Cassette Tapes
The Advantages of Hard Drive and Media Destruction Services:
- Companies can regain valuable storage space back
- Removes excess clutter in your work environment
- Eliminates employee responsibility for leaving old hard drives and other electronic material, lying around desks where they are liable to become lost or stolen
- Prevents leaks and toxins from entering our landfill; 100% of your destroyed hard-drives are recycled
- Ensures your business maintains compliant with state and federal laws such as HIPAA and FACTA