Hard Drive Destruction / IT Asset Disposition (ITAD)
FAST, SECURE, 100% RECYCLED!!!
Computers and servers with old hard drives are potential legal and financial liabilities for ALL businesses. ID theft, tax fraud, regulatory violations… the list of threats is long. Are you at risk?
We Can Help
On-Site Information Destruction’s multiple dedicated mobile hard drive shredders are available to service businesses, schools and colleges, municipalities, and data centers throughout the Midwest and beyond.
Hard Drive Destruction – one component of IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) – is a vital piece in the prevention of ID theft and other cybercrimes. It protects customers, businesses, schools, students… in short, just about everyone!
Our mobile shredders allow us to offer both on-site and off-site hard drive shredding. We provide a Certificate of Destruction for our hard drive destruction services.
- Onsite destruction at your facility is our specialty. We have the ability to securely destroy up to 2,400 solid state or rotary drives per hour at your location. This is the perfect way to eliminate hard drives while ensuring destruction occurs before anything leave your parking lot.
- Offsite destruction at our 34,000 sq. ft. Certified-Secure facility is also available. This is accomplished by utilizing secure transportation methods and can be a less-expensive way to securely destroy your hard drives.
- Small hard drive shredding jobs can be completed onsite very quickly with our specialized equipment or off-site using our hard drive mailer. This easy to pack case will hold up to 100 hard drives. Contact us, we’ll send it to you, you send it back and we securely shred them. Easy!
Want to learn more? Call On-Site Information Destruction at 800-601-8201 or use the form to the right.
Most businesses are subject to one or more of the following regulations:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA)
- Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA)
- Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH)
Working together, we can keep you in compliance!